Accessibility For All
We are dedicated to making our website’s content accessible and user-friendly to all visitors. If you have trouble viewing or navigating the content on this website, or if you notice any content, feature, page, media, text, or functionality that you believe is not fully accessible to certain individuals, kindly inform us at:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or using our contact form
We welcome your thoughts and suggestions on the accessibility of Rayend. And we try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Below is the accessibility statement for Rayend.com.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Rayend is continuously striving to conform with WCAG 2.1 level AA.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria:
– We are using WordPress as a content management system, which is user-friendly and provides many built-in features that support accessibility.
– We use colors with great care and attention, and we try to combine good contrast with simple and minimalistic design.
– We use tables to facilitate the reading and understandability of certain sections of the content.
– We use schema markup to facilitate the communication of certain content like tables.
– We provide enough space between content in general and between lines.
– We only choose media players that support accessibility.
– We keep track of plug-ins and modules’ accessibility, and if we discover that there are some inaccessible options, we focus on removing and replacing those immediately.
– We always keep our content simple, and easy to read and understand.
– Overall, we avoid using tiny or weird-looking fonts that can prove hard to read and/or understand.
– We use clear and straightforward navigation.
– Our content is organized into categories for easy access.
– We periodically review our site’s accessibility score using automated tests and make necessary improvements.
– Our Standard operating documents include accessibility-related specifications for our writers, designers, and editors to provide a website that is easy to access, read, navigate, and understand.
– We keep track of the latest accessibility news, revisions, improvements, and updates in order to keep on enhancing our website’s accessibility.
Measures to support accessibility
Rayend.com takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Rayend:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
Accessibility of Rayend relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
- Focus control
- Inline SVG Icons
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.